Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm enjoying a lovely 60+ degree winter in Los Angeles. Funnily enough, I did not get the barrage of scarfs and gloves as I had anticipated. Thank you Sharon, for adding to my growing scarves collection.

Last night, I had the wonderful pleasure of hanging out with Sharon, Lyndsay, Karina, and Todd (Xi) at Garden cafe to catch up on old times. They're my HS buddies and it's great to see them after not seeing them for so long. Yes, it was a bit lame to hang out at Garden cafe on a Saturday night, but there isn't any better place to just chat. Well, there are the boba places, but Sharon refuses to tip for boba (which I wholeheartedly agree).

Tomorrow, my family is driving up to Vegas for two days. It's going to be some madness. We're aiming to get there by 3pm, check in, and then jump into line for the Bellagio buffet (SCORE!). I'm excited for the food and the shopping.

Okay, it's time to stop being anti-social and hang out with some aunts and uncles. They're over here for dinner.

No comments: