Thursday, November 16, 2006

Family Time

So my sister and my mom had been staying with me since Monday. Their visit was pretty fun.

Although I could not take time off from school to hang out with them too much, I did have the chance to meet up with them for dinner and walk them around Boston on certain occasions.

I've had the best dinners with them. We went to the following places

Legal Seafood - best place for Boston Clam Chowdah
Some Chinese place with a lobster special - not that good but hey, it's Chinese food
Elephant Walk - French and Cambodian food that is awesomeness
Assagio - Italian restaurant that wasn't superb but wasn't atrocious
Mike's Pastry - Most famous pastry place in Little Italy. The Tiramisu is great, but the Neopolitan is questionable. Coffee wasn't all that great (of course by Italian standards)

Anyhow, I'm especially stuffed from last night's Italian food.

No comments: