Monday, July 09, 2007

That's right outside AHS!

First it was the Beach Boys and now it's Pat Benatar. I never knew 1st St and Main in Alhambra is such a popular venue for such oldies but goodies performers. Classic!

JOAN JETT IS GONNA BE THERE TOO!! Nuts! Oh, I hate myself for loving you!

-------------From TMZ.com---------------
While most of the planet was rockin' to her Madgesty and Dave Matthews at Live Earth this weekend, tiny little Alhambra, Calif. got their best shot at welcoming rock royalty -- Pat Benatar! Hit me!

Queen of '80s rock Pat Benatar played a free show at the city's Summer Jubilee, beltin' out all her hits. Pat and hubby Neil Giraldo still have it, twenty years later! The city's summer concert series loves the '80s ladies; Joan Jett and Teena Marie are up next. Bust out the spandex, hairspray and fluorescent tops!

1 comment:

Sharona said...

I can't believe it! Summer jubilee finally has performers I have heard of! And I'm not even there to enjoy it!! I love "Hit me with your best shot" !!