Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fall Foliage and Cold

Boston is getting really pretty lately. The fall foliage is slowly setting in and I have the pleasure of admiring the Charles's riverfront as I commute along the Harvard Bridge each morning and afternoon. I hope this lasts for a while before all the leaves fall.

On a side now, starting to feel the chill now. It's about 50s during the day. It's really not bad, but there are times where I felt that I'm not dressed well enough. Last week, I went on a shopping spree at Old Navy for long sleeve tshirts. I didn't have too many of those, and I figured they're very versatile for hte winter. For some reason, I dont feel like I have enough clothes for the winter. I have enough to last me, but still a girl needs to be fashionable. I'm aching to go shopping, but I'm still recovering from the sprees last weekend. ( also went Target for electric blanket).

Work is starting to eat in. I know I picked Harvard BBS because of the huge selection of faculty that I can rotate with, but it's becoming a daunting task. I had a bit of scientific identity crisis. I came in with a preconceived notion of what I would like to try and what I would want to avoid. I'm starting to second guess myself, I don't find myself as enthusiastic with the things I thought I like. I talked to a professor about it and he gave me some pointers. I'm gonna follow up on that and see if it helps at all.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

i know what you mean about winter shopping sprees. even with no job, i gave in to a black jacket at H&M. i justified this by thinking that it would probablt cost twice as much at macy's or something!