Sunday, October 29, 2006

Love for $149.95

So I've been looking for tall high heel boots (FMB's for those in the know) for a while since I threw my last pair out. (It was way overworn). At first my budget was $100.00, but there were no hits.

Today, I went to DSW and found a pair that was seemingly perfect in my criteria. Tall, snug, but not too snug such that I can still wear my pants under it. It's a pointed toe, but doesn't look like it could stab someone's eye out. The heel is also pointed, but not stiletto style.

Yeah, it's perfect. Until I took a look at the price. It was $149.95. Technically, I can afford it, since it's payday soon, but I don't want to blow my budget for November before November even starts. Plus, I have other stuff I need to get. Like more long sleeve shirts.

I know these boots can last me some time. Should I keep it?

Oh yeah, there's another pair for $129.95, but it's not as nice. It doesn't fit as perfect, but the two are closely analoguous. Should I get this one instead?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I would go for the $149.95 pair of Fuck Me Boots. Like duh. Alls