Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ikea Run

Went to Ikea a week ago. I have some new furniture. Better yet, I have a few new plants. It makes my apartment so much more homely. Check it out.



This is my room. Notice the drawers and the orchid plant. I can't believe IKEA sells plants now. I also bought some purple curtains, but I haven't installed the curtain rods yet. Imagine the windows with these dark purple translucent curtains. (it's supposed to match my sheets!)


This is my living room. Notice how I have a legitimate coffee table and rug. The rug was $14.99. Such a great deal. The candles are Rebecca's and I think it adds a really nice touch. Ignore the trash. We're still trying to get things put together.


This is the plant. It was $10 dollars, which was well worth it. Now, my apartment looks less undergrad, and more adult. Definitely the cohesion I needed.

No comments: