Saturday, February 10, 2007

Small Updates

Hi,

I haven't updated in a while. So I'd thought I'd give a little update for the 3 of you out there

1) Weather

It is cold, but not unbearable. Unless it's windy, then it's pretty much hell. At this point, you hate the exposed skin on your face.

I'm disappointed that haven't been snow yet. The cold would be worth it if I got snow. It'll be fun if I had snow. But it's just cold.

2) Celtics

Went to a Celtics game last night. Second professional, nationally-televised sport I've seen. The first one was baseball. Sad that the Celtics lost.

3) Lab

I'm doing my second rotation. I'm doing some research on cancer. It is definitely something that I've never thought I'd say. Oh, I'm doing cancer research. It makes me sound way too important.

No comments: