Monday, April 16, 2007

I want to prance around in shorts, tank, and flipflops

This is not just my Californian side whining.

I am so freaking tired of rain. We're being pounded by a fierce spring nor'easter. It's a lot of rain and a lot of wind. To some degree, it doesn't even matter if you have an umbrella. It's gonna flip. Or the wind will get you. Umbrellas are absolutely obselete.

I am so done with wearing a huge jacket all the time. It's practically the end of APRIL! I all I want is to walk around in a hooded sweatshirt at best. I want the sun to shine and the day be nice so I can walk home from work. I want to walk across Harvard Bridge and enjoy the beautiful Boston skyline with little white sail boats bobbing along the Charles!

Ugh, but no. It's miserable.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

It's not shorts and flip flop weather here just yet! More like t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops, with a zip up hoodie.