Sunday, June 03, 2007

Grey's Anatomy is holding down the fort

I'm seeing a slow seeping change with my TV taste.

Today, I stumbled upon "The Deadliest Catch" marathon on the Discovery Channel. The show chronicles several teams that are capturing crabs in the Bering Sea. The swells are huge, the temperature cold, but the payout is HUGE. It's pretty amazing to consider all those crablegs I ate in Vegas came from these guys risking their lives. Altogether, it's pretty awesome.

The point of this is that my taste in TV is skewing towards a dude-like disposition. Man vs. Wild looks AMAZING to me. I would love to watch that show. I already love Mythbusters, and I can't wait until Planet Earth goes on DVD.

Meanwhile, the only girly show that I watch is Grey's Anatomy. And that's getting lame. I'm no longer connecting to the characters anymore. Izzie gets on my nerves every episode with her whining. Meredith was always on my nerves because she's self-centered and immature. Christina, I like her zestiness...but for some reason I dont care for her a lot. Cally is the only girl that I like on that show. She's down-to-earth, and actually sane. Of course, there's McDreamy who always holds down the fort for me.

I'm simply feeling this imbalance. I think Project Runway needs to come back on soon! Otherwise, I may not be able to flip the channel when UFC comes on.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

No need to be ashamed. I love mythbusters and those wilderness survival shows!