Sunday, June 17, 2007

Walk Along the Esplanade



I was going to sail today.

Actually I did. Except that I hit the islands. No damage was done. Just needed the ppl at CBI to take me back to the docks. The winds happened to pick up when I was there. While putting the sails away, there were several glorious capsizes. Thankfully, none of them were me.

Look at how tippy the boats are




With my beautiful day on the river cut short, I decided to walk along the esplanade. Here are some pics








I call this one "Left Behind"

Dogs of the Esplanade









Some Random flowers I saw on the way home



Beacon Hill - Where the most classy 7-11 is

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flower is called a Clementis. They're gorgeous

Sylvia said...

wow, an anonymous comment...does that mean I have a new reader? Thanks for the help!