Friday, August 17, 2007

Fashion Faux Pas

This past Monday, I wore a green/blue striped shirt to work. When I put it on, I thought to myself, I hope my boss doesn't wear the same shirt I knew he had one b/c he had worn it once before.

Stupid thought, but it came true. Here's the proof.



Oh yes, to those of you who read my blog and don't know, this is my boss, Raghu Kalluri. He's the head for the Center of Matrix Biology at the Beth Israel Deaconness Medical Center. Because we are mostly interested in the role of the microenvironment in health and disease, the focus of our lab spans most organ systems (we have papers about heart, liver, kidney, angiogenesis, and tumor biology.

The mess behind us is my bench. The kimwips to the left of me helped me through many sneezy days.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

As I was reading this entry, I said out loud, "Wow, she uses kimwipes to wipe her nose? Ouch." Then Nick says matter-of-factly, "I have. Where have you been?"

I have never laughed so hard about lab supplies. (Well, maybe once.)