Friday, August 31, 2007

Sweeter than an Iphone

So there's rumors that a GooglePhone, or GPhone is in development and may be launched.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070831075133.jtwjdcbg&show_article=1

I personally can't wait for them to do it. Everything google touches is golden (practically). I love the search engine, Gmail, Gtalk, Google Maps, and Earth, Google Calendar. Google Scholar and News are something i frequently use. Plus, I'm a great fan of Picasa, its photo editing suite because it's so user-friendly and has just about all the features necessary for less-than-pro photographers like me.

The idea of a Google-loaded phone is a good send. According to the article, features will include "a special version of Google Maps, compatible with built-in GPS, and compatibility with Gmail," Google's email service."

Which is so awesome because I always get lost!

This will be amazing. Google Labs, Good work!


No comments: