Monday, March 05, 2007

Boston Restaurant Week!

This is why I love Boston.

Every year, the expensive restaurants of Boston get together on one week to serve a 3-course prix fixe meal for $30.07. It may sound steep, but normally, that's the price of a single entree.

Being the piggie that I am, there's no way I'm passing up this opportunity. Last night, Adrienne and I went over to Upstairs at the Square with her coworker and roommate. I was told that this is one of those places that you go when your parents visit because they'll be around to pay for it. Definitely a great place to try. The portions were perfect, but of course, it was so delicious, I wanted more.

On Wednesday, about 12 of my classmates and I will be heading over to Lineage in Brookline for another dinner. Another well known place. We'll see how it goes.

With snowboarding, impulse shopping, a plane ticket home for spring break, and all this food, I am so broke this month. Worth EVERY penny, though.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

Man, that sounds so good. I wish we had something like that. I looked at the menus and it looks great. Being a foodie for cheap is always a good thing.