Monday, March 26, 2007

Recommended Music

I'm getting a bit bored with the constant overplay of Panic! At The Disco on my playlist.

So I've found some new(er) music. So far, the only new found music that I'm rocking is Mika's Life in Cartoon Motion. I love the sound. It's fresh and retro at the same time. For whatever, it invokes this cross of Beatles (Across the universe), Scissor Sisters, Imogen Heap, and Postal Service. I love the range of sounds from this album.

Young Love isn't panning out as much as I'd like it to. Yes, it is very reminiscient of Panic! at first with "Find A New Way", but none of the other songs are close to being good.

Oh yeah, Shout out to Dave for the awesome music he's been hooking me up with. I've enjoyed every song he's given to me. Keep them coming.

No comments: