Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Coming Weekend FUN!

Tomorrow is the second recruitment weekend for the BBS program. I'm acting as a day host to two people and I'm so looking forward to all the free meals.

Tomorrow night, we're taking the recruits out for dinner. On Friday, I get a second dinner at the Top of the Hub at the Prudential Center. It's a restaurant located on the top floor of the tallest building in Boston. It's the tall building to the right in this picture.

On Saturday, there will be a reception at the Museum of Fine Arts. I am super excited for this, since last year, I went to the first recruitment weekend, which had its reception at the Harvard Natural History Museum.

To add to the excitement of all this broohaha, Holly is in town. I miss her so much. I don't know what we'll be doing, but she's coming to the MFA with me!

Following all these packed awesomeness is the Cell Biology Retreat. We'll be spending Monday and Tuesday at Cape Cod. While it's supposed to be a chance to learn more about the department, it's really another way to get myself fed well for two days and catch up on some HW.

With schedules like this, it's hard to be bored and aimless.

No comments: