Monday, August 28, 2006

Getting all nostalgic

Started packing my stuff for Boston. Opened up a box of old letters, birthday and xmas cards, and random postcards that I've recieved since HS and through college. There were a couple of choice one that I'd like to share.

1) Conan Birthday card from UCLA peepz
They put in msgs next to all the guests who did "in the year 2000". Best card EVER

2) Lyndsay's postcard from Amish country
Picture of this cute little Amish family. Fits my warped sense of humor well

3) Melinda's letter from some time in
She signed it "Melinda Timberlake" Oh the wonderful days of boyband yore.

4) HS graduation card from Cindy (my sis)
Had some msg like "you're really awesome....just like me!" Sweet inside jokes too.

I also have tons of pics, ticket stubs, and other random stuff that I kept. Definitely gonna bring it all with me.

No comments: